- Canada is the second largest country in the world (after Russia), Approximately two-fifths of the North American continent is located in Canada. A country with sparse population, around 37 million people live in ten provinces and three territories (3 cr 70 lacs) with an Area of 99 Lakh Square Kilometer. Around 80% of population lives within the 250 Kilometers of border with the US
- Canada is a country rich in culture and Nature with Land of Immigrants, Multicultural society, One of the most industrialised countries in the world, Oil and Gas exploration, Agriculture, Forestry, Fisheries, Mountains, Lakes, Islands, Rainforests, Beautiful stretches of coastline, Picturesque Cities, Attractive towns, Landscapes, World famous museums, Unique festivals, Natural Diversity, Provincial Parks, 5 Great Lakes, World famous Niagra Water Falls, Rich history, Cabblestone Streets, European architecture, & Fortifications, Cattle farming, Seafood Industries, Wine Production, High tides, Lobster, Fish, Blueberries, Apples, also rich in Energy.
WHY TO CHOOSE CANADA:
- Every year, Canada invites more than 3 lakh immigrants from different categories
- Colleges in Canada are regarded as the best in the world. In general, 90% of college graduates find employment within six months of graduation
- Is a world leader in collaborative research and development , Aerospace, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunication, Biotechnology
- India is currently the largest source of immigrants to Canada
- Multicultural Society
- One of the most industrialised country in the globe
- Globally recognized qualifications
- Offers the opportunity to access the world class education with affordable Tuition Fee
- Paid internships while studying
- Post study work Visa and good job opportunities after completing the course
- Possibility of PR- Permanent Residency
- Healthy and safe communities.
COURSES OR PROGRAMS:
- Business, Finance & Economics: Like Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- Computer Science & IT: Like Software Engineering, Computer Programing, Web Designing.
- Physical & Earth Sciences & Renewable Energy: Like Mining, Geology, Physics & Astronomy
- Core Engineering: Like Mechanical, Civil, Electrical- Electronics
- Agricultural Sciences & F orestry: Typical Job Positions like Agricultural Scientists, Agronomists, Forestry consultants, Agricultural Consultants
- Biotechnology & Biomedical Sciences, Healthcare & Paramedicals: Like Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotheraphy, Biological Sciences
- Mass Communications: Like Visual Effects & Animations, Digital Media, Advertising
- MBA: Finance, HR, Marketing, International Business, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Psychology & Human Resources
- Data Science & Business Analytics: Maths, Statistics, Data Science, Data Analytics
- University of Toronto: Founded in 1827, the University of Toronto has evolved into Canada’s leading institution of learning discovery and knowledge creation. (World University Ranking: 26th)
- McGill University: Founded in 1821, Is a public research university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. (World University Ranking: 31st)
- University of British Columbia: Established in 1908, Is a public research university with campuses in Vancouver & Kelowna. (World University Ranking: 37th)
- University of Alberta: Founded in 1908, Is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. (World University Ranking: 81st)
- Mcmaster University: Founded in 1887, Is a public research university in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. (World University Ranking: 92nd)
- University of Montreal: Is a public research university in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
(World University Ranking: 113th)
- University of Waterloo: Founded in 1957, Is a public research university with a main campus in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. (World University Ranking: 200th)
- University of western Ontario: Founded in 1878, Is a public research university in London, Ontario, Canada. (World University Ranking: 170th)
- University of Calgary: Founded in 1908, , Is a public research university located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. (World University Ranking: 188th)
- University of Ottawa: Founded in 1848, Is a public research university in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. (World University Ranking: 230th)
- Queen’s University: Founded in 1841, Is a public research university in Kingston , Ontario, Canada. (World University Ranking: 239th)
- Simon Fraser University: Founded in 1965, Is a public research university in British Columbia, Canada with three campuses: Burnaby, Surrey, and Vancouver. (World University Ranking: 298th)
- Dalhousie University: Founded in 1818, Is a public research university in Nova Scotia, Canada, with three campuses in Halifax, Bible Hill, Saint John. (World University Ranking: 272nd)
- Free counselling sessions: We, at CEECO International provide free career counselling sessions to every aspirant. We make sure to provide every little information to the students based on their interests. The career counselling sessions’ motive is to discover the choices and knowledge of the students and create awareness in the field selected. We help the students in making the right career choice and provide required support for them to grow into individuals and professionals. We make sure to understand the hopes, aspirations and dreams of the students.
- Quick processing of admission letters: When it comes to admission process many of us out there find it the most hectic work to do. Hence CEECO decides to take away the hectic job from you. The only job a student has to do is provide the required documents. Once the admission of the student is confirmed in the respective University, the candidate is asked to submit the application form and required supporting documents within the set dates. After receiving all the valid documents from the candidates, these documents are forwarded to the respective Universities for the further processing of admission. The University then issues the admission letters within a week or month. The admission letters are received at Ceeco office which are later forwarded to the students.
- Student visa assistance (Requirements)
1. Visa Application Forms.
2. Scanned passport sized photograph (Frame size 35mm width and 45mm height with a white background and 80% face visibility).
3. Valid Letter of acceptance from an institution having a DLI number showing planned start and end date of program.
4. IELTS Test Results taken within last 24 months with overall 6.0 bands with no bands less than 6.0 bands.
5. Photocopy of most recent education qualification along with all the individual mark sheets.
6. Payment Receipts issued by Canadian Educational Institution showing pre-payment of first year fees.
7. Guaranteed Investment Certificate of CAD $ 10,000 (Compulsory).
8. Proof of upfront completion of Medical Examination (E-Medicals).
9. If a student is applying to study in Quebec then CAQ (Quebec Acceptance Certificate) will be required.
10. A Statement of Purpose can be attached to show intentions of student to study in Canada.
- Special forex rates: All our students are benefited with special Forex rates for money transfer. Free zero balance account, Special rates for Travel Debit cards are also additional benefits for our students.
- Bank loan assistance: CEECO provide assistance to get a bank loan for the students without any service charge. Getting a loan is one challenging task. It might take days to pass a loan and hence it can be tiresome. So we, at CEECO also provide assistance to get a bank loan without any service charge. We assistant the parents with all necessary documentation for availing Educational loans for their children to study abroad. Documents like Admission letter, Letters of Accreditation foe availing Educational Loans for their children to study abroad. Documents like Admission letter, Letters of Accreditation in home country and destination country, Fees Letter etc are arranged as soon as the student gets the acceptance letter from the University.
- Free English Proficiency Test
- Doubt Solving & Orientation
- Free Live Classes Of Ielts
- Lessions For Beginners
- Videos For Vocabulary, Grammer & Tips
- Mock Tests